Our item mapping page contains:
- One drop-down menu: 1) Account.
- Two search fields: 1) BigCommerce SKU. 2) Amazon SKU.
- Sync Item Manually Button, Update Button, Archive Button, and Export Item CSV button.
From, here you can see the Amazon FBA marketplace you have added in our app.
From, here you can filter the items that are either:
- All Items: Will show you all the items that you have on your BigCommerce store.
- Linked Items: Are the items that have their SKUs mapped between your BigCommerce store and Amazon FBA center.
- UnLinked Items: Are the items that have their SKUs not mapped between your BigCommerce store and Amazon FBA center.
- Archived Items: Are the items that are Archived on our app. To know about what an Archive item is, please click here.
BigCommerce: If you want to search a BigCommerce SKU, just enter it in this "BigCommerce SKU" field and hit the Search button.
Amazon: If you want to search an Amazon SKU, just enter it in this "Amazon SKU" field and hit the Search button.
Sync Items Manually button:
Every 6 hours, our app automatically synchronizes new items from your BigCommerce store, however, if you want to import new items before that, simply click on the Sync Items Manually button, and refresh the page after some time (5 - 10) minutes.
By default, our app will automatically map SKUs between your BigCommerce store and Amazon FBA, if they are the same. In case, they are different, then it will leave the Amazon SKUs field empty, further, you will have to map them manually after clicking on the Update button.
Once, you click on the Update button you will see these below-displayed options.
In the SKU field, simply enter the missing Amazon SKU, and hit the Submit button.
Our app also supports item bundling, so if you want 1 BigCommerce SKU to ship the "X" quantity of items from your Amazon FBA, simply click on the Update button corresponding to a BigCommerce SKUs, enter the number of items you want to ship from your Amazon FBA warehouse in the "Quantity" field, and hit the Submit button.
You can also create multiple bundles for the same BigCommerce SKU using the Add New Bundle SKU
button. Click here
for more details.
To know, about this button please click here
Export Item CSV:
Simply click on this button, if you want to download a CSV file containing either all of your BigCommerce SKUs OR the filtered ones. In case, the download doesn't start, please clear your browser's cache files OR just try this in a different browser.
In case, you have any questions OR want some assistance, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org