Error: Sales order not created for customer with NS ID - _____ [Code=INSUFFICIENT_PERMISSION] You do not have permissions to set a value for element _____ due to one of the following reasons: 1) The field is read-only; 2) An associated feature is disabled; 3) The field is available...
The reason why this or similar orders got rejected by NetSuite
It seems that the sales order form that you have entered in our app has an element "_____" that is not checked as "SHOW", as a result, our app couldn't sync this order to NetSuite.
Sales order not created for customer with NS ID - "____" [Code=INSUFFICIENT_PERMISSION] You do not have permissions to set a value for element Item.rate due to one of the following reasons: 1) The field is read-only; 2) An associated feature is disabled; 3) The field is available either when a record is created or updated, but not in both cases.
In the above example, the sales order form doesn't have this "rate" field under the Items sub-tab checked for "Show", as a result, this order got rejected by NetSuite.
How to fix this error:
- Open Robust NetSuite Integrator app, and go to the Configuration page > (Expand) App Settings
- Scroll-down to this "Sync Shopify transaction to NetSuite form" option, further memorize the internal ID of your sales order form
- Open NetSuite and from the top-navigation pane click on the Customization > Forms > Transaction Forms
- Find & view the sales order form as per the internal ID of step 1
- Post, opening the sales order form, click on the Customize link from the top-right corner of this form, further again click on the Customize form option
- Now, expand all the sub-tabs of this sales order form
- Scroll-down to this Items sub-tab, further check the Show field box of this Rate field. Note: You need to find that field because of which your order got rejected, we are assuming this "Items.Rate" field just for this example
- Save the changes
- Open the Robust NetSuite Integrator, and go to the Order Log page
- In the Order ID field, enter the Order ID of this rejected order, and hit the Search button
- In the action tab, click on the Re-submit button
- Upon, successful re-submission, you will see the status of this order changed to Accepted by NetSuite
If this order still doesn't get accepted by NetSuite, please share the SOAP Web Services Usage Log with us.
Steps to get SOAP Web Services Usage Log:
- Open NetSuite and from the top-navigation pane click on the Setup > Integration > SOAP Web Services Usage Log
- Now, filter the Record Type as Sales Order, further click on the view hyperlink under the REQUEST column. Note: this should be the latest one, and must be the one that came after resubmitting the order in Step 3
- Save the log, and share it with us at firstname.lastname@example.org