How to apply NetSuite price levels to your Shopify products?
If you want to sync NetSuite price levels as a sale OR compare at price to your Shopify products, then follow these below-mentioned steps.
- Open your NetSuite account, and from the top-navigation pane go to the Lists > Accounting > Items > Filter > Type > Inventory Item
- Open any item by clicking on the View link
- From the sub-tab, go to the Sales / Pricing
- Choose a currency, and the price levels that you want to apply to your Shopify products' "Sale" OR "Compare at price" field
Robust NetSuite Integrator
- Go to the Apps section of your Shopify store, and click on the Robust NetSuite Integrator
- Open the Configuration Page > App Settings
- Enable the toggle for the price sync from NetSuite to Shopify . Click on the settings button it will direct to the configuration settings for Price sync
- Scroll down to the NetSuite Price Level, and select your preferred NetSuite price levels that you want to apply to your Shopify products' "Sale" OR "Compare at price" fields
- Hit the Save button
Now, your Shopify products will have those NetSuite price levels that you have (configured / selected) inside the Robust NetSuite Integrator.
In case, you have any questions OR need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.