Our configuration page contains 3 sections:
- App Settings
- Amazon MCF Settings
- Non-Amazon Channels
The section contains all the settings that are related to your Shopify store.
Email Notifications to Admin:
- Admin Email: Here you should add the email on which you want to be notified about any (change or an error) related information. You can also add multiple email addresses separated by a "," example: Email1@mystore.com, Email2@mystore.com, Email3@mystore.com.
- Send Daily SKU Mismatch Email Notifications to Admin: If it is set to "Yes", then every day you will receive emails from us, containing a list of items that have mismatched SKUs between your Shopify store and Amazon FBA. To update these mismatched SKUs, go to our "Products Linking Page".
- Send Archived (Non-Amazon Fulfilled Items) Notifications to Admin: To know about this setting, please click here.
Auto Export High-Risk Orders:
- If you have set this to "NO", then our app can utilize Shopify's ability to detect and act on High-Risk orders. Our app can either (ignore or block) these high-risk orders, further send email notifications to admin for these High-Risk orders. Note: By default, it is set to "YES" i.e. Our app will export high-risk orders to Amazon for their fulfillment.
Hold orders for Post-purchase order edits:
- If you are using an upsell app, further want to delay the sync of your Shopify orders to Amazon, then from this setting you can either delay it for 02 mins/10 min/ 20 min/ OR up to 24 hrs.)
- Select Yes in this drop-down menu, if you are interested in adding a tag in all those Shopify orders that were synced via our application to your Amazon FBA marketplaces. Post enabling this setting, we will also update an order's Amazon fulfillment status in the additional notes of a Shopify order i.e. Planning, Processing, etc. along with the Estimated Delivery Date of its packages.
Order Shipping Email Notifications to Customer:
- Via Shopify: If you have set this to "Yes", then Shopify will send shipping emails to your customers.
- Via Amazon: If you have set this to "Yes", then Amazon will send shipping emails to your customers.
Show All Amazon shipping speeds to Customer (Amazon's Real-time shipping rates):
- If you have set this to "Yes", then during an order checkout on Shopify, our app will automatically show, all the available (Amazon shipping methods + real-time shipping rates) to the respective buyer.
Note: This option is valid if your Shopify plan supports it; by default, this functionality is available on all Shopify Annual $79 plan. To enable this functionality on other Shopify plans please contact Shopify.
Add Markup: If you want to create a Markup fee for your Amazon Shipping methods, click on the "Configure" button, further you will be seeing the below image options.
The primary Amazon fulfillment methods are Standard, Expedited, and Priority.
- Show on Website: If you turn on this toggle, then we will start showing the selected shipping method along with its defined values during order checkout.
- Override: If you want to give a custom name to any shipping method, just check the Override box, further enter its name in the name box, and hit the Save button.
- Shipping Cost Markup: This can be done by either a Flat Fee OR a Percentage of the total shipping fee. For example: If Amazon's standard shipping rate is $5.00, and you added a $5 flat markup, then during checkout, $10 will be the total shipping cost that will be displayed to the customer.
Note: If you want to offer discounted shipping, then enter a negative value. For example, $5 (flat fee) OR -5% (percentage fee).
- Free over (Order total): If you want to offer a free shipping cost, above a certain order value, just enter the amount in this field, and hit the Save button.
Note: Make sure to hit the "Save" button, after modifying anything in this "Configure" option.
Also, it is recommended to use either Amazon's real-time shipping rates OR Shopify's configured shipping rates. If you are interested in using Amazon's real-time shipping rates, please make sure to delete your existing Shopify shipping rates. Click here to learn why & how to delete Shopify shipping rates.
Below is a screenshot of how it looks like during an order checkout.
If your Shopify plan does not support Real-time carrier calculated shipping speeds or you wish to have more control over the Shipping speeds, you can always use Shopify's default Shipping Rates and methods mapped to Amazon's shipping rates. As soon as you click on the Configure button you will see the below options.
In Shopify Shipping Methods, you can see all your Shopify store's shipping methods.
In Amazon Shipping Methods, you can see all the Amazon's available shipping methods.
If you want to map a Shopify shipping method with an Amazon shipping method, just select the available Amazon shipping method from the drop-down menu, and hit the Save button.
You can also, create an integration's (Walmart, eBay, etc.) shipping method, further map it with your preferred Amazon shipping method via the Add Custom Shipping Method button. Please make sure that the casing & spelling are the exact same as that of the integration. For example: "PRIORITY" should be "PRIORITY" not "Priority".
In case, your integration is not able to import a shipping method inside the order itself, you can use the "Default" drop-down menu, further select an Amazon shipping method that will be used to fulfill such orders.
Note: Make sure to hit the "Save" button, after modifying anything in this Shopify Setting section.
Amazon MCF Settings
The section contains all the settings that are related to your Amazon Marketplace.
Add New Amazon Marketplace:
Auto Export Orders from Shopify to Amazon FBA:
If you have turned on this toggle, then we will start exporting all the orders from your Shopify store to the Amazon FBA in real-time. Last Order Export Date: Shows the last time this synchronization had happened.
Auto Import Tracking of Orders from Amazon FBA to Shopify:
If you have turned on this toggle, then we will start importing order related tracking information from your Amazon FBA to your Shopify store. Last Tracking Import Date: Shows the last time this synchronization had happened.
Geographic Locations Add-on:
Auto Import Inventory from Amazon FBA to Shopify:
If this toggle is turned on, then we will start synchronizing the fulfillable quantity of your items from your Amazon inventory to your Shopify store. Note: Inventory will only be synchronized for those products that have their SKUs mapped in our app. To check SKUs mapping, please go to our Products Linking page.
AI powered Inventory updates for low inventory SKUs (Beta):
If this toggle is turned on, then we will keep on syncing your low inventory Amazon FBA SKUs to your Shopify store locations, as quickly as possible.
Auto Sync Cancel Order from Shopify to Amazon FBA:
If due to some reason one of your customers cancel a Shopify order OR you do it manually from your Shopify store, then to avoid this order's fulfillment OR to sync the cancelation status from Shopify to Amazon, simply turn-on this toggle.
Show Additional Settings (Including Inventory Sync settings):
You can configure this setting for each & every Amazon Marketplace, and as soon as you click on it, you will see the below options.
Set Shopify's Non-Amazon FBA Item Inventory To Zero:
If there are products that you fulfill from a warehouse that is not of Amazon's, then to prevent them from going out-of-stock on your Shopify store, select NO from the drop-down menu.
Shopify location to use for Inventory Update:
From, this drop-down menu, you can select the location where you store your item's inventory. This will also help you in synchronizing the correct number of fulfillable quantity of items between your Shopify store and Amazon FBA warehouse.
Out Of Stock Quantity Buffer On Amazon:
Whenever an Amazon item's inventory reaches OR goes below this entered buffer quantity, then this particular item's inventory will automatically be updated to 0 inside Shopify.
Default Packing Label Message:
If you want to forward a Shopify order note (the one that either got put by you OR your customer during the order creation) to your Amazon FBA, further print it on the Amazon packing label slip.
Select Yes from the "Default Packing Label Message" drop-down menu, and hit the Save button
If you want to print one standard message on all your Amazon packing label slips:
Click on the "Add Label"
Enter the default packing label message
Hit the Submit button
Note: Make sure to hit the "Save" button, after modifying anything in this Marketplace Setting section.
Block orders from being shipped using Amazon Logistic:
If you want to block all your Shopify orders (including multi-channels) from being shipping via Amazon Logistics, select Yes, else No. If you specifically, want only your Shopify orders (excluding any other channel) to be fulfilled via Amazon Logistics, select "Must use Amazon Logistics for Shopify own orders only".
Export Shopify Orders as Blank Box Order to Amazon FBA:
- Select "Default (As per Amazon settings)", if you want Amazon to decide the branding of the packaging box i.e. (Blank box OR Non-Blank box).
- Select "Prefer Blank Box For All orders", if you want all your Shopify orders (including multi-channels) to be branded under Amazon's Blank box. Note: Here, Amazon may OR may not be able fulfill your orders under their Blank boxes.
- Select "Must use Blank Box For All orders", if you want all your Shopify orders (including multi-channels) to be branded under Amazon's Blank box. Note: Here, Amazon will be fulfilling your orders under their Blank boxes.
- Select "Use Blank Box for other App orders only", if you want our app to manage your Shopify orders in such a way that it syncs any other Amazon FBA app's orders via Amazon's Blank box.
In case you have any Integration queris on Non-Amazon Channels, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
In case, you have any questions OR need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.