How manage inventory by geographic locations work?
If you are planning to display the inventory of the appropriate Amazon FBA marketplaces to the appropriate geographic location customers, then this is the add-on you should opt for.
- Let's take an example of this SKU, further take a look at its available U.S. FBA Inventory. Below is a screenshot just to help you understand this visually.
- Now, let's assume that your customer is of the U.S., and tries to add this product into the cart with a quantity of more than 185. Now, here's what's going to happen, our add-on will not allow this customer to place quantities more than 169 as that is the maximum number that is assigned to this geography i.e. the U.S. Below is a screenshot just to help you understand this visually.
Why opt for this add-on?
- If you do not want your customers to place orders for items that are out-of-stock in their geographies.
- If you want to display the maximum number of available quantities of an item during an order checkout.
- If you do not want to refund the amount paid by your customers, further (create / maintain) a best-in-class customer experience.
How to opt?
- Go to the Plans page of the app.
- Scroll down to Manage Inventory by Geographic locations.
- Click on the Request Here button to send us an email to take this request forward.
In case, you have any questions OR need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
How to sync orders, inventory, and tracking between Shopify & Amazon FBA marketplaces?
Order Sync: Real-time: If you are interested in syncing your Shopify orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces in real-time, then turn on the Order Sync Status toggle from the Dashboard page of the app Manual: If you are interested in syncing your ...
What is the expected time for Order, Inventory & Tracking Sync?
If our Amazon MCF app by WebBee is configured correctly, below are the timeframes in which we will sync the following data between your Shopify store, and Amazon FBA marketplaces. Time intervals: Order Sync time: Real time, Pre-Configured Hold Order ...
How to sync orders, inventory, and tracking between BigCommerce & Amazon FBA marketplaces?
Order Sync: Real-time: If you are interested in syncing your BigCommerce orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces in real-time, then turn on the Order Sync Status toggle from the Dashboard page of the app Manual: If you are interested in syncing your ...
Is it possible within the app to turn off FBA fulfillment for an individual product, but still receive inventory updates from Amazon FBA?
Yes, it is possible within our app to disable FBA fulfillment for an individual product but rest of the items will receive inventory updates about the products from Amazon FBA To disable an inventory update of a specific item you will need to archive ...
Shopify: Amazon MCF app by WebBee complete feature list
Complete Feature List This below table shows the compatibility of the Amazon MCF app by WebBee with all Shopify plans. Amazon MCF app Plans Shopify Plans Support Free Starter Professional Plus Enterprise Starter Basic Shopify Advanced Shopify Plus ...