Shopify Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app: How manage inventory by geographic locations work?
If you are planning to display the inventory of the appropriate Amazon FBA marketplaces to the appropriate geographic location customers, then this is the add-on you should opt for.
- Let's take an example of this SKU, further take a look at its available U.S. FBA Inventory. Below is a screenshot just to help you understand this visually.
- Now, let's assume that your customer is of the U.S., and tries to add this product into the cart with a quantity of more than 185. Now, here's what's going to happen, our add-on will not allow this customer to place quantities more than 169 as that is the maximum number that is assigned to this geography i.e. the U.S. Below is a screenshot just to help you understand this visually.
Why opt for this add-on?
- If you do not want your customers to place orders for items that are out-of-stock in their geographies.
- If you want to display the maximum number of available quantities of an item during an order checkout.
- If you do not want to refund the amount paid by your customers, further (create / maintain) a best-in-class customer experience.
How to opt?
- Go to the Plans page of the app.
- Scroll down to Manage Inventory by Geographic locations.
- Click on the Request Here button to send us an email to take this request forward.
In case, you have any questions OR need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.