How does the feature: Manage Inventory by Geographic locations work?
If you are planning to display the inventory of the appropriate Amazon FBA marketplaces to the appropriate geographic location customers, then this is the feature you should look for. This helps to show actual inventory to the customers as per their actual location / based on ip address.
- Let's take an example of this SKU, further take a look at its available U.S. FBA Inventory. Below is a screenshot just to help you understand this visually.
- Now, let's assume that your customer is of the U.S., and tries to add this product into the cart with a quantity of more than 185. Now, here's what's going to happen, post our feature configuration, the app will not allow this customer to place quantities more than 169 as that is the maximum number that is assigned to this geography i.e. the U.S. Below is a screenshot just to help you understand this visually.
Why opt for this add-on?
- If you do not want your customers to place orders for items that are out-of-stock in their geographies.
- If you want to display the maximum number of available quantities of an item during an order checkout.
- If you do not want to refund the amount paid by your customers, further (create / maintain) a best-in-class customer experience.
How to opt?
- Go to the Plans page of the app.
- Scroll down to Enterprise plan and you can subscribe it if you wish to proceed with this feature: Manage Inventory by Geographic locations.
- Click on the Request button to send us an email to take this request forward.
In case, you have any questions OR need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Shopify: Amazon MCF app by WebBee complete feature list
Complete Feature List This below table shows the compatibility of the Amazon MCF app by WebBee with all Shopify plans. Amazon MCF app Plans Shopify Plans Support Free Starter Professional Plus Enterprise Starter Basic Shopify Advanced Shopify Plus ...
Shopify Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app: Non-Amazon Order Routing feature
Non-Amazon Routing Feature This helps you to process your Non-Amazon items of an order in combination with your Amazon items. How to opt for this feature? Non-Amazon Order Routing feature can be opted under Enterprise Plan through the Plans Page of ...
How to delete/ manage your Shopify shipping speeds & rates?
Step 1: Open your Shopify store settings, click on the Shipping and delivery option, further click on the Manage hyperlink corresponding to whichever Shopify shipping rates i.e. (General, Custom) you have configured. Below is a screenshot to help you ...
What is the expected time for Order, Inventory & Tracking Sync?
If our Amazon MCF app by WebBee is configured correctly, below are the timeframes in which we will sync the following data between your Shopify store, and Amazon FBA marketplaces. Time intervals: Order Sync time: Real time, Pre-Configured Hold Order ...
How to sync orders, inventory, and tracking between Shopify & Amazon FBA marketplaces?
Order Sync: Real-time: If you are interested in syncing your Shopify orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces in real-time, then turn on the Order Sync Status toggle from the Dashboard page of the app Manual: If you are interested in syncing your ...