How does the feature: Manage Inventory by Geographic locations work?
If you are planning to display the inventory of the appropriate Amazon FBA marketplaces to the appropriate geographic location customers, then this is the feature you should look for. This helps to show actual inventory to the customers as per their actual location / based on ip address. This inventory is the "FBA available inventory" for mapped SKUs under FBA marketplaces/ FBA locations added in our app.
- Let's take an example of this SKU, further take a look at its available U.S. FBA Inventory. Below is a screenshot just to help you understand this visually.
- Now, let's assume that your customer is of the U.S., and tries to add this product into the cart with a quantity of more than 185. Now, here's what's going to happen, post our feature configuration, the app will not allow this customer to place quantities more than 169 as that is the maximum number that is assigned to this geography i.e. the U.S. Below is a screenshot just to help you understand this visually.
Why opt for this feature?
- If you do not want your customers to place orders for items that are out-of-stock in their geographies.
- If you want to display the maximum number of available quantities of an item during an order checkout.
- If you do not want to refund the amount paid by your customers, further (create / maintain) a best-in-class customer experience.
How to opt?
- Go to the Plans page of the app.
- Scroll down to Enterprise plan and you can subscribe it if you wish to proceed with this feature: Manage Inventory by Geographic locations.
- Click on the Request button to send us an email to take this request forward.
- Also, you may refer to the link for limitations under this feature.
Please note: It takes approximately 02 weeks to configure & live this feature by our team at backend.
In case, you have any questions OR need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Limitation for the Geographic Location Feature
With our application Amazon MCF by WebBee, we have a variety of features that can be opted for by merchants as required. One of such features is: Inventory by Geographic Location, which displays inventory from the appropriate Amazon FBA marketplaces ...
Shopify: Amazon MCF by WebBee -app's complete feature list
Complete Feature List This below table shows the compatibility of the Amazon MCF app by WebBee with all Shopify plans. Amazon MCF app Plans Shopify Plans Support Trial Starter Professional Plus Enterprise Starter Basic Shopify Advanced Shopify Plus ...
Export Orders based on Prime Inventory via Amazon MCF by WebBee
There is a feature in our app that can export orders to Amazon FBA based on Prime Inventory: Available Inventory or based on Available along with Inbound Inventory. Steps: 1. Click on Configuration 2. Click on Amazon MCF marketplace settings 3. Click ...
Inventory or items' stock not syncing from Amazon to TikTok Shop
On this page On this page If the Inventory is not syncing back to TikTok from Amazon seller. There could be some of the following reasons which might be interrupting the sync and the inventory/ stock is not syncing/ updating correctly from Amazon ...
Shopify location to use for Inventory Update: Shopify_ Auto Multi-Channel fulfillment app
Shopify location to use for Inventory Update This feature is required for correct inventory sync for your mapped FBA SKUs from Amazon seller to Shopify store. The steps: Open our app and click on Configuration>>Amazon MCF settings>>Show Additional ...