Shopify Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app: How to configure Amazon's real-time shipping rates & dates during a Shopify order checkout?
If you are planning to display Amazon's real-time shipping rates & dates to your customers during an order checkout, then you can always configure them using our Shopify Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app.
- Go to the Apps section of your Shopify store, and click on the Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app
- Open the Configuration Page > Shopify Setting
- Scroll down to the Show All Amazon shipping speeds to Customer (Amazon's Real-time shipping rates) setting
- Click on the Add Markup button to see the below-displayed options
The primary Amazon fulfillment methods are Standard, Expedited, and Priority.
- Show on Website: If you turn on this toggle, then we will start showing the selected shipping method along with its defined values during an order checkout.
- Override: If you want to give a custom name to any shipping method, just check the Override box, further enter its name in the name box, and hit the Save button.
- Shipping Cost Markup: This can be done by either a Flat Fee OR a Percentage of the total shipping fee. For example: If Amazon's standard shipping rate is $5.00, and you added a $5 flat markup, then during checkout, $10 will be the total shipping cost that will be displayed to the customer.
Note: If you want to offer discounted shipping, then enter a negative value. For example, $5 (flat fee) OR -5% (percentage fee).
- Free over (Order total): If you want to offer a free shipping cost, above a certain order value, just enter the amount in this field, and hit the Save button.
Note: Make sure to hit the "Save" button, after modifying anything in this Add Markup option.
Once, you configure these above methods, your customers will be seeing Amazon's real-time shipping rates & dates like this below-displayed image.
Important Note: it is recommended to use either Amazon's real-time shipping rates OR Shopify's configured shipping rates. If you are interested in using Amazon's real-time shipping rates, please make sure to delete your existing Shopify shipping rates. Click here to learn why & how to delete Shopify shipping rates.
In case, you have any questions OR need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shopify Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app V/S Shopify's default Amazon FBA Integration
Features Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment by WebBee Shopify's default FBA integration Supported (Fulfillment by Amazon) FBA marketplaces U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, France, Germany, India, UAE, Italy, Spain, U.K., Egypt, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, ...
Shopify: Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app complete feature list
Shopify - Amazon Multi-channel Fulfillment Integration The below table shows the compatibility of the Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment app with different Shopify plans. Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment app Plans Shopify Plans Support Free Starter ...
Shopify: Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app Configuration Page Overview
Our configuration page contains 2 sections: Shopify Setting Amazon Marketplace Setting Shopify Setting The section contains all the settings that are related to your Shopify store. Email Notifications to Admin: Admin Email: Here you should add the ...
Shopify: Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app Plans
Plans Features Free Starter Basic Advanced Advanced Unlimited Price Free $19 per month $35 per month $50 per month $410 per year Inventory Sync Upto 1000 SKUs Upto 1000 SKUs Upto 1000 SKUs Unlimited Unlimited Real-time Order Sync 50 total 100 per ...
Shopify Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app: Manual Fulfillment Use Cases
Method 1: Based on the shipping zones Use this method if you want to ship the items manually either of a specific country OR multiple countries. Shopify Configuration: Create a Shopify shipping zone while adding those countries Click on the Add rate ...