How to configure Amazon's real-time shipping rates & dates during a Shopify order checkout?
If you are planning to display Amazon's real-time shipping rates & dates to your customers during an order's checkout, then you can always configure them using our Shopify Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app.
- Go to the Apps section of your Shopify store, and click on the Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app
- Open the Configuration Page > App Settings
- Scroll down to the Show All Amazon shipping speeds to Customer (Amazon's Real-time shipping rates) setting>>select Yes (This depends on if your current Shopify plan supports the feature-Carrier calculated services.)
- Click on the Configure button to see the below displayed options.
The primary Amazon fulfillment methods are Standard, Expedited, and Priority.
- Show on Website: If you turn on this toggle, then we will start showing the selected shipping method along with its defined values during an order checkout.
- Override: If you want to give a custom name to any shipping method, just check the Override box, further enter its name in the name box, and hit the Save button.
- Shipping Cost Markup: This can be done by either a Flat Fee OR a Percentage of the total shipping fee. For example: If Amazon's standard shipping rate is $5.00, and you added a $5 flat markup, then during checkout, $10 will be the total shipping cost that will be displayed to the customer.
Note: If you want to offer discounted shipping, then enter a negative value. For example, $5 (flat fee) OR -5% (percentage fee).
- Free over (Order total): If you want to offer a free shipping cost, above a certain order value, just enter the amount in this field, and hit the Save button.
- Fail-over Rate : A default rate if no rate is returned by Amazon. This can be added by the Shopify merchant if required.
Note: Make sure to hit the "Save" button, after modifying anything in this Add Markup option.
Once, you configure these above methods, your customers will be seeing Amazon's real-time shipping rates & dates like this below-displayed image.
Important Note: it is recommended to use either Amazon's real-time shipping rates OR Shopify's configured shipping rates. If you are interested in using Amazon's real-time shipping rates, please make sure to delete your existing Shopify shipping rates. Click here to learn why & how to delete Shopify shipping rates.
In case, you have any questions OR need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Are the shipping rates calculated by Amazon in real time via Amazon MCF app by WebBee?
Are the shipping rates calculated by Amazon in real time via Amazon MCF app by WebBee? Yes, Shipping rates for Items at FBA are determined by Amazon as per their weights, so when you use real-time Shipping rates by Amazon for mapped FBA SKUs, they ...
How to delete/ manage your Shopify shipping speeds & rates?
Step 1: Open your Shopify store settings, click on the Shipping and delivery option, further click on the Manage hyperlink corresponding to whichever Shopify shipping rates i.e. (General, Custom) you have configured. Below is a screenshot to help you ...
Amazon MCF app by WebBee V/S Shopify's default Amazon FBA Integration
Features Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment by WebBee Shopify's default Native FBA integration Supported (Fulfillment by Amazon) FBA marketplaces U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, France, Germany, India, UAE, Italy, Spain, U.K., Egypt, Netherlands, Saudi ...
Why are Shipping Methods not visible to customers at Shopify checkout?
There could be multiple reasons on this issue. It usually happens when the customer is making an order from a country that you haven't set shipping rates for, because the weight and price of their order isn't covered by your rates. Or There might ...
Shopify: Amazon MCF by WebBee -app's complete feature list
Complete Feature List This below table shows the compatibility of the Amazon MCF app by WebBee with all Shopify plans. Amazon MCF app Plans Shopify Plans Support Trial Starter Professional Plus Enterprise Starter Basic Shopify Advanced Shopify Plus ...