Shopify Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app: How to hold orders for upselling applications like Zipify, etc.?
If you are using upselling applications like Zipify, etc., and allowing your customers to increase the order cart value, then you can still use our Shopify Auto Multi-Channel fulfillment app to sync such orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces for their fulfillment.
- Go to the Apps section of your Shopify store, and click on the Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app
- Open the Configuration Page > Shopify Setting
- Scroll down to the Hold orders for Post-purchase order edits setting
- Click on the Time Period (in minutes) drop-down menu
- Select a time frame i.e. (10 mins, 30 mins) by which you want our app to sync such upsell orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces
- Save the changes from the bottom of this Shopify setting section
Now, whatever time you have selected in the above-mentioned setting will be used to delay such upsell orders from being synced to your Amazon FBA marketplaces.
Note: This will be applicable to all your Amazon FBA marketplaces. In case, you want to push these delayed orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces immediately, then go to the Order Log page, filter your Amazon FBA marketplaces, and click on the resubmit button corresponding to such delayed orders.
In case, you have any questions OR need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.