Shopify Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app: How to sync orders, inventory, and tracking between Shopify & Amazon FBA marketplaces?
- Real-time: If you are interested in syncing your Shopify orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces in real-time, then turn on the Order Sync Status toggle from the Dashboard page of the app
- Manual: If you are interested in syncing your Shopify orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces as per your preference, then, go to the Order Log page, further click on the Resubmit button corresponding to those orders that you want to sync. Note: This can only be done if the Order Sync Status toggle of the Dashboard page is off
- Hold: Click here to learn more.
- Go to the Configuration Page > Marketplace Settings, and turn on this Auto Import Inventory from Amazon FBA to Shopify toggle
Note: 1) Make sure that the inventory of your products is set to Shopify, click here to learn more. In case, you do not see this option, then inventory is already managed by Shopify. 2) Make sure that your Shopify SKUs are mapped with their corresponding Amazon FBA SKUs, click here to learn more. 3) Make sure that the correct fulfillment location is selected in this Shopify Location to use as virtual Amazon FBA setting, click here to learn more. 4) Make sure that the "Track quantity" checkbox is checked in every product and its variants.
- Go to the Dashboard Page, and turn on the Tracking Sync Status toggle
Note: 1) Make sure that the correct Shopify order fulfillment location is selected in this Shopify Location to use as virtual Amazon FBA setting, click here to learn more. 2) Make sure that Amazon's default FBA integration is deactivated, click here to learn more. 3) To learn about the tracking sync of multiple Amazon shipments, please click here. 4) Make sure that the inventory of the line items of an order is set to Shopify, click here to learn more. In case, you do not see this option, then inventory is already managed by Shopify.
In case, you have any questions OR need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
What are the importance of Order, Inventory & tracking Sync?
It is extremely simple. While installing the Automated Multichannel Fulfillment App, you can enable the toggle button for syncing inventory, order and tracking as per your requirement in the On boarding steps. Order Sync Real-time customer data sync ...
How to sync Shopify and Amazon items SKUs?
Upon installation, All of the items from Shopify will be available by default in the Automated Multi-Channel Fulfillment app. However, when you will enter your correct Amazon FBA credentials it will pull the Amazon items into the app. If Shopify item ...
How to configure multiple shipments and tracking numbers from Amazon FBA to Shopify using the Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app?
Step 1 Install our Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app inside your Shopify store. Click here to see a step-by-step guide on how the installation process works. Step 2 Configure these 3 mandatory settings inside your Shopify store for a smooth ...
Shopify Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app V/S Shopify's default Amazon FBA Integration
Features Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment by WebBee Shopify's default FBA integration Supported (Fulfillment by Amazon) FBA marketplaces U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, France, Germany, India, UAE, Italy, Spain, U.K., Egypt, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, ...
Shopify: Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app complete feature list
Shopify - Amazon Multi-channel Fulfillment Integration The below table shows the compatibility of the Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment app with different Shopify plans. Amazon Multi-Channel Fulfillment app Plans Shopify Plans Support Free Starter ...