Our products linking page contains:
- Two drop-down menus: 1) Account. 2) Filter.
- Two search fields: 1) Shopify SKU. 2) Amazon SKU.
- Product Listing, Export Item CSV, Sync Item Manually Button, Update Button and Archive Button.
From, here you can choose the available Amazon Marketplaces. Example: Amazon U.S., Amazon DE, Amazon U.K.
From, here you can filter the items that are either: Linked Items, UnLinked Items, Archived Items, Bundled Items, OR simply All Items.
- Linked Items: Are the items that have their SKUs mapped between your Shopify store and Amazon FBA center.
- UnLinked Items: Are the items that have their SKUs not mapped between your Shopify store and Amazon FBA center.
- Archived Items: Are the items that are Archived on our app. To know about what an Archive item is, please click here.
- Bundled Items: To know about Bundled items, please click here.
- All Items: Will show you all the items that you have on your Shopify store.
If you want to search a Shopify SKU, just enter it in this "Shopify SKU" field and hit the Search button.
If you want to search an Amazon SKU, just enter it in this "Amazon SKU" field and hit the Search button.
The products listing in Amazon MCF by WebBee App works from Amazon seller to Shopify admin store. This feature will help you to fetch new products from Amazon seller to our app and then you can list them to Shopify.
You can learn more about it from here
Export Item CSV button:
Simply click on this button, if you want to download a CSV file containing either all of your Shopify SKUs OR the filtered ones. In case, the download doesn't start, please clear your browser's cache files OR just try this in a different browser.
Sync Items Manually button:
Every 6 hours, our app automatically synchronizes new items from your Shopify store, however, if you want to import new items before that, simply click on the Sync Items Manually button, and refresh the page after some time (5 - 10) minutes.
By default, our app will automatically map SKUs between your Shopify store and Amazon FBA, if they are the same. In case, they are different, then it will leave the Amazon SKUs field empty, further, you will have to map them manually after clicking on the Update button.
Once, you click on the Update button you will see these below-displayed options.
In the SKU field, simply enter the missing Amazon SKU, and hit the Submit button.
Our app also supports bundling, so if you want 1 Shopify SKU to ship the "X" quantity of items from your Amazon FBA, simply enter this desired quantity in the "Quantity" field, and hit the Submit button.
You can also create a Shopify bundle that has different products inside it using the Add New Bundle SKU
button. You can learn more about it from here
To know, about this button please click here
Note: You can also Archive OR Active your Shopify SKUs in bulk using the "Select All" checkbox.
In case, you have any questions OR want some assistance, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com