Just started your free trial? Great! Use this step-by-step guide to connect our Auto Multi-Fulfillment Channel app (now Amazon MCF app by WebBee) with your Shopify store.
Deactivate Fulfillment by Amazon integration from your Shopify store. To deactivate, open your Shopify store, further go to the Settings > Shipping and Delivery > Scroll down to Fulfillment by Amazon > Deactivate. In case, this application is not installed, please move to the Step 2. Also, the Fulfillment by Amazon feature will no longer be supported from September 12, 2022 by Shopify. Below is a screenshot to help you understand this visually. (This store doesn't have an integration installed).
2. Scroll down to Accounts and integrations, and click on the Manage Integrations.
Choose "Shopify" under the Inventory managed by setting:
1. Go to the Products page.
2. Scroll down to the Inventory section, and select Shopify under the Inventory Managed by drop-down menu, further hit the Save button.
Note: You will not see this option if Shopify is already managing your inventory. You can do the same way for all your product variants as well. To learn how to do this in bulk, please feel free to get in touch with team Shopify.
Shopify Order checkout setting:
2. Scroll down to the Order processing section, and under the After an order has been paid setting, select Automatically fulfill only the gift cards of the order, further hit the Save button.
That's not all, folks!
You should also read these 4 knowledge base articles, as they will help you understand every single functionality of our Shopify: Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app.
1. Shopify: Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app Dashboard Page
4. Shopify: Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app Order Log Page
In case, you have any questions OR need some assistance, you can always reach out
to us at firstname.lastname@example.org