Just started your free trial? Great! Use this step-by-step guide to connect our Auto Multi-Fulfillment Channel app with your Shopify store.
Step 1: Deactivate Fulfillment by Amazon:
2. Scroll down to Accounts and integrations, and click on the Manage Integrations.
3. In the FulFillment by Amazon section, click Deactivate.
Step 2: Choose "Shopify" under the Inventory managed by setting:
1. Go to the Products page.
2. Click on any product, further scroll down to the Variant section, and hit the Edit button.
3. Scroll down to the Inventory section, and select Shopify from the Inventory Managed by drop-down menu, further hit the Save button.
Note: You will not see this option if Shopify is already managing your inventory.
Step 3: Shopify Order checkout setting:
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Checkout.
2. Scroll down to the Order processing section, and under the After an order has been paid setting, select Automatically fulfill only the gift cards of the order, further hit the Save button.
That's not all, folks!
You should also read these 4 knowledge base articles, as they will help you understand every single functionality of our Shopify: Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app.
1. Shopify: Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app Dashboard Page
4. Shopify: Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app Order Log Page
In case, you have any questions OR need some assistance, you can always reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.