This helps to add/ configure channels and ERP correctly with required features. This enables the integration live between WooCommerce Store and Amazon MCF via our app.
On this page
How to add channels and Amazon MCF?
Steps to add Channels.
Steps to add Amazon MCF account.
Steps to add Channels:
1. Post sign-in click on "Channels" and select Create a new channel/ ERP Account
3. Add Channel Account Name and select marketplace Account Location for same account.
4. For example: if you are adding AU channel as an account. Please click on connect.
5. Add the current date for last order fetch date and click on save and authenticate and then re-authenticate.
Steps to add Amazon MCF account:
1. Now follow similar above steps to add your preferred Amazon MCF account.
2. After selecting one of them
3. Click on "Save and Authenticate "
Once authenticated, your accounts are connected for WooCommerce & Amazon MCF and you are good to go!!
Just wait for new live WooCommerce orders to sync via our app now to Amazon FBA.
In case, you have any questions / want some assistance, feel free to reach out to us at