BigCommerce Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app: How to hold orders for upselling applications like Zipify, etc.?
If you are using upselling applications like Zipify, etc., and allowing your customers to increase the order cart value, then you can still use our BigCommerce Auto Multi-Channel fulfillment app to sync such orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces for their fulfillment.
- Go to the Apps section of your BigCommerce store, and click on the Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app
- Open the Configuration Page > App Settings, further scroll down to the "Hold orders for Post purchase order edits"
- In the "Time Period (in minutes)", drop-down menu, select a time frame i.e. (10 mins, or 30 mins) by which you want our app to sync such upsell orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces. Now, whatever time you have selected in the above-mentioned setting will be used to delay such upsell orders from being synced to your Amazon FBA marketplaces
- Save the changes from the bottom of this App Settings section
- This will be applicable to all your Amazon FBA marketplaces. In case, you want to push these delayed orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces immediately, then go to the Order Log page, filter your Amazon FBA marketplaces, and click on the resubmit button corresponding to such delayed orders
- These orders will have a status of "Delayed_Order" in the Order Log Page
In case, you have any questions OR need assistance, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to hold orders for upselling applications like Zipify, etc.?
If you are using upselling applications like Zipify, etc., and allowing your customers to increase the order cart value, then you can still use our Shopify Auto Multi-Channel fulfillment app to sync such orders to your Amazon FBA marketplaces for ...
Configuration Page Overview: Shopify - Auto Multi-Channel fulfillment app
Our configuration page contains 3 sections: App Settings Amazon MCF Settings Non-Amazon Channels App Settings The section contains all the settings that are related to your Shopify store. Email Notifications to Admin: Admin Email: Here you should add ...
BigCommerce Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app: How to import the Past orders in the App?
Step 1: Open the Order Log page of the Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment app, further click on the Import Order button. Below is a screenshot just to help you understand this visually. Step 2: You can import past orders either based on their dates OR ...
BigCommerce Configuration Page : Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment App
Our configuration page contains 2 sections: Marketplace Settings App Settings Marketplace Settings: The section contains your primary Amazon Marketplace login credentials. To know, how to get them, please click here. Post addition, please click on ...
BigCommerce Auto Multi-Channel Fulfillment App Order Log Page
Our order log page contains: One drop-down menu: Order Status. One search field: BigCommerce Order ID. One button: Import Order button. Order Status: From, here you can filter the orders that are either: Pending, Accepted By Amazon, Rejected By ...